Everybody happy! Well smile then,it’s Friday. The best day of the week for most people.
If you have to work tonight, tough.
Things to do on a Friday night (if you’re not working)
- Have a takeaway and watch tv
- Have a glass of wine, a takeaway and watch tv
- sit on the bed to change your clothes for partying, fall to sleep and don’t wake up until it’s too late to go out (real downer this one)
- Go and get pissed with friends
- Go and visit your nan…… no scrap that one
- soak in the bath, ignore the door, the phone and the rest of the world
- Walk the dog, why not take him for a bottle of wine and a vindaloo. Advisable to let dog sleep in garden if you do this
- Get drunk with total strangers in the park
- Buy several 2 litre bottles of Frosty Jack super cider, give it to the tramps in the park, sit back, watch and enjoy!
- Take your girlfriend/wife to the cinema
- For a really good night out, take someone elses girlfriend/wife to the cinema (buy an extra frosty jack if doing this one)
- Sit in a darkened room typing unfunny crap into a blog that no one may ever read
- Build a church out of swan vestas
- Watch an episode of prison break, following which you will need the wine and the takeaway to take the taste of crap away
- Drink your wine, enjoy your takeaway and lie back to the musicon Later with Jools Holland
- Wake up on the settee at 3am with a bad neck, dry mouth and cramp in your toes
Thanks again to my imaginary audience of millions, thousands, hundreds? 3! And they’re at work!